Code: Mapei Mapeheat Mesh
Mapei Mapeheat Mesh
Mapeheat Mesh is a self-adhesive, pre-wired, floor-heating mesh that can be adhered onto the subfloor during the layout process.
Its compatibility with all subfloor types and its low profile (3/16” or 4.5 mm) make it ideal for renovation projects.
- Easy to install under ceramic and porcelain tiles and natural stone floors
- Low profile of 4.5 mm makes it ideal for renovation projects
- Cable is attached to the self-adhesive mesh layer by three mesh bands helping maintain consistent spacing of the cable while allowing easy removal of the cable during installation in hard-to-reach areas
- Zero EMF cable design
- Use with a self-leveller (recommended) or a polymer-modified adhesive
- Can be configured on site to fit any room
- Suitable for wet environments such as showers and steam rooms
- Low-profile cold lead and splice joint