Full time, permanent
Working at Trimline
A great salary
Trimline Group is looking for an experienced Warehouse Assistant with Counterbalance & Reach Truck licences, to join their team in Swanley. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of warehouse operations, including the movement and storage of goods using a variety of equipment, including a reach truck.
- Operating a reach truck to move and store goods.
- Receiving, unpacking, and checking incoming stock against purchase orders.
- Picking and packing orders for dispatch.
- Loading and unloading vehicles.
- Keeping the warehouse clean and organised.
- Ensuring that equipment is properly maintained and serviced.
- Assisting with stocktaking and inventory control.
- Comply with all health & safety regulations.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience operating a counterbalance – (licenced)
- Experience operating a reach truck – (licenced)
- Good organisational skills.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to lift heavy items.
- Working within a team in a fast paced environment.