Full time, permanent
Working at Trimline
A great salary
Trimline Group is looking for an experienced Production Assistant with production skills and knowledge to join their team in Swanley. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of production, including hands on approach with vision and design.
- Working to drawing specs produced from the project and development team.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Measuring and mathematical calculations understanding
- Ability to mould and cut materials to fabricate trays.
- Assist in the assembling of trays to drawing specs.
- Packing and despatching products once completed, and quality controlled checked.
- Daily hygiene awareness including “clean as you go” process.
- Health & safety awareness, working safely.
Skills and Experience:
- Health & Safety awareness
- Good organisational skills.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to lift heavy items.
- Working within a team in a fast paced environment.