Rectified tiles are a type of ceramic or porcelain tile that has been precisely cut and processed to have straight and exact edges.
Unlike regular tiles, which may have slight variations in size and shape, rectified tiles are mechanically trimmed to achieve a consistent size and shape.
The main benefits of rectified tiles are as follows:
- Precise Installation: The uniform size and straight edges of rectified tiles allow for a tighter and more precise installation. The tiles can be placed closer together, resulting in thinner grout lines. This creates a seamless and clean appearance on the floor or wall.
- Modern Aesthetic: The tight grout lines and precise edges of rectified tiles provide a sleek and contemporary look. The consistent dimensions contribute to a clean and uniform surface, which is particularly desirable in modern and minimalist design styles.
- Large Format Options: Rectified tiles are often available in larger sizes, such as 60 x 60cm or 90 x 90cm. These larger formats can create a sense of spaciousness and reduce the number of visible grout lines, further enhancing the overall appearance of the space.
- Compatibility with Thin Grout: The straight edges of rectified tiles make it possible to use thinner grout lines, typically around 3mm or less. Thinner grout lines are easier to clean and maintain since there is less space for dirt and grime to accumulate.
- Versatility: Rectified tiles are suitable for various applications, including floors, walls, and even exterior cladding. They are commonly used in bathrooms, kitchens, living areas, and commercial spaces due to their durability and aesthetic appeal.
Pyro + Echo is a trusted brand of exceptional quality rectified porcelain tiles. The Trimline technical support team is well-equipped to assist customers throughout the entire process, and their commitment to outstanding customer service ensures a seamless experience. With flexible delivery options tailored to suit each project’s needs, Trimline stands out as a reliable partner for all tile-related requirements.